Many of our customers have specific questions about our cleaning services. Below are some of the more frequently asked questions about Tidy Home Helpers. If you don’t see your question below either go to our Contact section or call us at (616) 233-4832
- How do I know I can trust Tidy Home Helpers?
- We understand that your home is a cherished place that is why our main goal is establishing a trusting relationship with you; our top priority is cleaning your home your way!
- How do I get started?
- Call us today at (616) 233-4832. A supervisor will come to your home to do a free assessment. During this visit, a personalized cleaning plan is establisted and a to-do list for each subsequent visit is written. A schedule can be finalized during this visit, though it doesn’t have to be.
- How much do you charge and when do I pay?
- Our rates are $26.00 per hour for weekly, $28.00 per hour for every other week, and $32.00 per hour for monthly or one time. We accept Mastercard, Visa, and Discover and bill one week after a cleaning. We invoice through email or mail, preferably through email.
- Do I have to be home when you arrive? If not, how do you enter my home?
- It would be an inefficient use of your time to run home and let our cleaner in. So we offer several methods of entering your home. Two of the more popular options are a lockbox on your back or side door, or a copy of your house key held in our secure safe at our office. This way your presence is not necessary for our cleaners to work. If you prefer to be home while our cleaner is there, or even for the first few visits that is fine with us.
- Are your employees screened with background checks?
- Yes! All of our employees are screened with MI State Police background checks, insured, and bonded before they enter your home.
- How do I know what you have cleaned while you were here?
- Before our cleaner leaves they complete a cleaning checklist. This checklist will show you every thing we cleaned. If our cleaner is unable to clean everything in one visit, the areas they missed will be noted on the checklist and will be given the most attention during the next visit.
- Should I pick up or clean up before Tidy Home Helpers arrives?
- No, we ask that you let us do all the cleaning and picking up around your house. We hope that you spend this extra free time on something more enjoyable in life.
- Do I need to provide any cleaning supplies?
- No. Every cleaner arrives with all the cleaning supplies necessary. However, because we are flexible, we are happy to clean with your products, if requested and provided.